2. I should probably throw out the last of the open cheese in the fridge.
3. My Daddy wuvs me.
4. Not-for-profits can sometimes get grants by contacting their Congress/Assemblyperson.
5. Not having the time to read the Sunday paper because I have other priorities could be construed as a good thing.
6. Cher's Dark Lady is in my key, and lot of fun to sing.
7. Bach's Two-Part Invention No. 13 really rocks on the banjo and marimba.
8. Judging from last night's (and today's) commenting, I moved into Aquarius a day and a half before Mercury will.
9. Packages from Kansas City, Missouri, thrill me beyond all reasonable explanation. :D