Hrm. How am I doing?
I resolved to:
- Treat myself like my best friend and be truly kind to myself
- Never wait to tell someone how much I love him or her
- Hug people with reckless abandon
- Realize my own power and use it to better my world, and the worlds of others
- Bid a not-so-fond farewell to depression and self-pity
- Ask for help when I need it
- Abolish fear in my life
- Not sweat the small stuff
- Not lie-- not to anyone, including myself
- Embrace honesty, even when it hurts
- Think thrice before making any excuse for my behaviour
- Not let a precious moment pass in apathy
- Eat three squares, (and maybe a couple triangles and circles) each and every day
- Take whatever measures are necessary to keep myself healthy
- Grant myself at least seven hours sleep each night
- Use books and the internet to enhance my reality; not escape it
- Feed my head nourishing stuff
- Sing every day
- Dance in my kitchen at least weekly
- Invest my money
- Invest myself
- Travel more often
- Learn Linux, with or without X
- Find adventures, even in the simplest of outings
- Act, draw and write
- Exercise or at least stretch every day
- Welcome love and even romance in its many incarnations
- Declutter my world
- Create good habits from bad
- Run over can't, won't and shouldn't, or find alternate routes around them
- Laugh at myself more often
- ...Not smoke
I'm making headway, I am : ) I have my setbacks, but really, I'm a very nice friend.
*cough* Answer hazy, ask again later.
OK. I had forgotten that one! Good advice (as long as the people don't mind.)
Oh. Yes. Yes, indeed. That one almost hurts, enlightenment-wise, in the context I'm contemplating.
GOODBYE. Good riddance. Remember this, ldy, when your mind starts to wander off...
Making headway. Need to ask more questions. Need to not be afraid of asking for things. Courage, little lion. Roar, nicely, when you need to.
Toughie! I slay the fear monsters wherever I can. There are a couple I haven't completely identified, though, that breathe down my neck from time-to-time... They need to be isolated and quarantined.
But it's ALL small stuff! ...oh. I get it.
One of the toughest, but definitely one of the most rewarding. Making much headway.
Painful, yes. But rewarding. *squeezes firmly*
I should have done that today. How timely. I only thought twice.
Need to focus on this area further. Eh, maybe tomorrow (heheheh ; P)
Eep. I've been eating... TOO MUCH, but like a bachelorette lately. Will go shopping this weekend for fresh veggies and such. Been missing good healthy cooking.
I said I'd go shopping this weekend! Actually, I AM sick right now, and am going to follow my own advice and GO TO SLEEP INSTEAD OF FINISHING THIS SILLY THING. : P I'll finish it tomorrow : )
I SAID I was going to sleep! (OK, I lied. Waiting for an email anyway, might as well see if I can get through this while I have the opportunity)
Books... yes, need books. I'll pick something up this weekend.
I SAID I'D PICK SOMETHING UP THIS WEEKEND! Jeez! ; )
Muchly remiss in this area. (Sings: "LA LA LA LA LA!") ...my neighbors must think I'm really very odd.
Remiss! Remiss! I go dance now! (Does so, but not in the kitchen.)
Eep. Eep eep eep. Need to phone someone in AM. I think I get a serious tax break if I do up an IRA before I file my taxes. Eep.
I do. In everything. Each and every day.
Heh. Think I've got that one down PAT.
OK. Sometime after I learn Fireworks and Dreamweaver. Which I plan on learning... this weekend? Uh-oh.
Need more simple outings. Note to self: change of clothes and magic bag go in the trunk of the car tomorrow, K?
Auditioning Sunday : ) They STILL haven't cast MacBeth. I've seen audition notices for... oh, over a MONTH. This is generally not a good sign in theatre... but it looks like a Very Good Sign to me : ) Been writing extensively, and I've been staring at acid-free paper for several weeks now. Hey-- it's a start.
Shakily welcoming : )
Working on it THIS WEEKEND. Heh. This weekend was busy before I started reading this thing! Actually, I got my desk at work organized quite nicely, thank you, and am trudging through that damned pile of papers here at home on a daily basis. Slow but steady something something.
Hm. I have something in mind here. For my own elucidation, I should mention that this only requires 1. the identification of good and bad habits, 2. the replacement of same, 3. "habitizing," or regular REPETITION. It's not so hard to make something a habit after you do it ten thousand times. It's only the first ten thousand that are tough ; )
Ooh. Good one. I needed to hear that. Didn't I say something like "I shouldn't buy any more boots on ebay?" <G>
Could I possibly? I'm very silly, I am; and endlessly self-entertaining.
Doing the hypnotist thing again
(Oh, there's more, I'm sure.... but so far so good...)
Yes, so far, so good... Room for improvement, though <G>
Count all the bees in the hive...
Chase all the clouds from the sky...
Oh, how appropriate...
I'm a professional juggler these days... maybe this means I've progressed past the fool?