We have to leave before 7am tomorrow for the Major Label Showcase gig in Tallahassee, where the boys will play in front of record executives.
Tonight, to this end, I've:
- made an office depot run
- eaten mcdonalds food (and got a Woody from it)
- created labels for their new demo
- EQ'd the demo and copied it
- labeled the copies
- tango'd with a dancing bear
- designed the cover "page"
- rewrote, retyped and reformatted their Vision Statement
- created a bio page
- made their lead singer sing like a chipmunk
- phoned in for a tax extension at exactly twelve midnight
- helped put together their media kits
OK, one of those wasn't true.
I put "buy our parents big houses and shiny cars" as one of their 5-year goals and very nearly left it there.
Here's hoping that it's a good experience for the boys.
Here's hoping I eventually get some sleep.
My whole body aches.
In other news, Gracie is OK :) However, it's gonna cost another $400 to remove the lump, so we may have to wait a few weeks. Sheesh.
Oh, and I want this. I'd been drooling over a yamaha, but this seems remarkable, for the price. Which I can neither justify nor afford right now anyway :P Well, we'll see. Maybe someday.
Hope you are all well and happy and pursuing your bliss :)