Episode list of Love Hina for my future reference:
- All-girls Dorm with Outdoor Bath: Hot Spring
- The Hinata's New Resident, Shinobu: Arrow Signs
- Kendo Girl in Love? Swordplay
- The Tokyo U Promise From 15 Years Ago: Diary
- Wow, a Trip to Kyoto! Exciting
- Keitaro's First Kiss is with...? Journey
- First Date, Keitaro's True Feelings: Nowadays
- Kendo Girl and the Legend of the Dragon Palace: Is This a Dream?
- The Case of the Missing Hinata Apartment Money: A Mystery
- Who Is the Beautiful Women Wandering in the Moonlight? Transformation
- The Idol Shooting for Tokyo U is a Prep School Student: Sing
- Changing After the Wedding? Swordmaster Motoko's Sunday Best: Feminine
- The First Kiss Tastes Like Lemon? Marshmallow? Adult
- Naru's Crush Is Now a Tokyo U Professor: Turning Into Love?
- I Love You! Romantic Confession Inside a Cave: Tall Tale
- Monkey Performance at the Seaside Teahouse Hinata: A Kiss?
- Mesmerized by Naru on the Haunted Island! Something's Fishy!
- Girls Dressed in Yukata for the Summer Festival: Let's!
- Marry into Money? A Prince from Across the Sea: Warm
- A Sepia-colored Promise with a Sleeping Girl: A Trick?
- Jealous Outburst? Two Lovebirds on a Boat: Tremble
- Little Sister Mei's Devious Plan: It Can't Be!
- Naru Narusegawa - Her Wavering Heart and Keitaro: Crushed
- Celebrate! Are the Blooming Flowers Tokyo U? Love? Everybody
- Motoko's Choice: Love of the Sword: Don't cry!
I painted my nails and toenails pink. They came out OK, but not great. I threw out the nail polish when I was done. I do believe my polish started chipping badly at exactly that moment :P
I threw out thirteen bottles of nail polish; some went back twenty years. Toulene, be gone!
Michele and I went shopping, twice.
I found a pair of jeans that fit great for $15. I got another pair for $6.
I discovered three kinds of moisturizer that don't hurt me. I bought them all.
I bought two bottles of nail polish; I rather wish I'd bought the third one, too.
I got a couple shirts, a variety of things for packing when I move, and some other stuff, too.
I paid all my bills.
I did some laundry.
I dropped a huge planter full of lots of soil and little plants on my little rolly kitchen island thingy. What's worse; I had just swept up and then sorted out my filing on it before the
My friends D and M (at whose wedding Paul began to really win my heart last year) just had a beautiful baby named Gabrielle yesterday.
After dining on scallops and the world's finest prime rib, I fell in with a rogue group of candy pushers from Iowa last night; I'm still reeling from the jujubes. I won both games of cards (phase ten and rat a tat cat), but I'm craving a vanilla taffy fix.
I don't read enough. That's why I just added two more rss feeds to my list. One is a day-by-day of leonardo davinci's notebook, which started two days ago and can be found here: inter_da_vinci. The other is Kerry's blog (kerryblog), because I liked the video game. Yes, it is a piece of propoganda. It's also effing hilarious. Go play it right now. (And no, I didn't add his blog simply because of the video game.) Mr. T, Hulk Hogan, and a very overweight He-Man shall not be denied!
Did I mention that you should see this video game? You really should see this video game. Please note; you may find it offensive for any number of reasons.
Some gent across the street up and mowed my front lawn. He offered to do the backyard as well, but didn't. This is not the same guy who shovels my walk in the winter. I'm not sure whether I should consider myself extraordinarily blessed, or progressively stalked by my neighbors.
I replaced the aerator on my sink. It took two seconds, and now water doesn't splash all over. If all of my life's problems were so easy to fix, would I wait so long to address them? My faucet had been spraying water for nearly a year.
I celebrated by doing dishes.
I took out the garbage, but it's raining too hard to take out the recyclables. They will wait until next week.
And so I brush my teefies, call my sweetie, and tuck myself in bed.