I've always been eccentric, but I wasn't expecting to get so wobbly so quickly.
But circular reasoning was never my best subject... though "what comes around goes around" seems like a simple enough theory to me.
In less cryptic news, I did a LOT of shopping this weekend. I bought a lot of clothes, most of them purple.
Things I want to do this week:
- Rehearse for improv
- Audition new folks
- Be a little swoony
- Draw something
- Jump off a cliff*
- Clean my room
- Decide on a paint colour for the bedroom
- Receive, and install my webcam
- Decide on a darned domain name
- Return a skirt I bought nearly a month ago
- Return the pair of tall black boots I bought yesterday
Oh, and price? I'm digging jadedmedia.net. BIG time :D
A nice cryptic game** to offset my lovely cryptic self ;)
Sweet dreams, LJ.
* I'm not really going to jump off a cliff. It's just a.) a ploy to see if you're paying attention, b) an excuse to bring back Mr. Footnote, and c) my overly-dramatic way of saying that I just like things simple is all.
** What the heck IS that second morse word, anyway?! not rim, not rut, it's.... [cue Sousa's Liberty Bell March here]